A. Fiscal period
B. Calendar year
C. Year unit
D. Fiscal year (FY)
- Which Country is called “Isle of pearls”?
- Working period is defined as the ratio of the height of lift to the ___________?
- Relics of stone tools found in caves and terraces that date back to Pleistocene period have been discovered in_____________?
- Which country is called “Land of protease ?
- Who was Prime Minister of Pakistan for the shortest time period?
- Which of the following country are called “Land of free peoples”?
- Which Country is called “The Land of Fire”?
- Idle period of lift is defined as the difference of the total time taken for one operation and the _____ of the lift.
- ___________ is a pair activity in which students have a short period (typically 30 seconds) to share all they know by writing in a graphic organizer.
- During the period of One unit who was the first governor of West Pakistan?
- Which of the following purposes is served by lesson plan?
- In 1917 Kheiri Brothers suggested a plan of partition of India in conference of the Socialist International held in?