A. Lion’s share
B. Market share
C. Net share
D. Holding share
- What is called a country’s total financial obligations to the rest of the world ?
- What is the total area of Earth?
- What is the total number of surah in Quran?
- What percentage of total polled votes in East Pakistan was secured by Awami League in 1970 elections?
- Daraz Group Is Acquired By Which Company?
- How Many Total Voters in Pakistan For General Elections 2018 ?
- Which gas was discovered on the sun about 151 years ago during total solar eclipse?
- Total length of Great wall of china is____________?
- ______ percent of the total population of Pakistan is below the age of 30.
- A firm in perfectly competitive industry is producing 50 units, its profit-maximizing quantity. Industry price is £2 and total fixed costs and total variable cost are £25 and £40 respectively. The firm’s economic profit is?
- Modern industry abounds _____ opportunities for young people with good scientific qualifications.
- The total length of North-South gas pipeline is__________?