A. V m
B. 2 V m
C. V m / 2
D. 4 V m
- What is the full form of DAC?
- In forward blocking mode of a thyristor________?
- What is the full name of the UK?
- A full wave rectifier with resistive load produces___________?
- For a buck converter to reduce the conduction losses in diode
- If the firing angle becomes negative, then the rectifier begins to work as_______________?
- Which semiconductor device acts like a diode and two transistor?
- Due to non sinusoidal waveform of the input current, the power factor of the rectifier is____________?
- The on – state voltage drop of IGBT consists of__________?
- In a 3 phase half wave rectifier, when firing angle is less than 90 degree, then the average dc output voltage becomes__________________?
- In a three phase voltage source inverters____________?
- A single phase AC – DC converter is also known as____________?