A. Stellar nurseries
B. Star clouds
C. Event horizons
- In a typical H-R diagram, stars are graphed by these two characteristics:
- Sex pill is formed in which of the following processes?
- In which phase of cell cycle cell organelles are formed?
- A substance which increases the efficiency of a catalyst is termed as____________?
- Polysome is formed during __________ process?
- The rocks formed out of layers of sediment bonded together are known as _______________?
- What are the names of the two stars in the Big Dipper used to locate Polaris?
- Hazrat Fatima (R.A) is known as____________?
- Water vapour turns into clouds in the atmosphere when:
- Commonwealth Secretariat was formed in which year?
- The electrolyte is placed in a special type of cell known as____________
- Particle movement due to photophoresis depends on _________