A. Mossaic law firm
D. Appleby law firm
C. International law firm
- A firm that makes profit in addition to normal profit is making?
- A______________is a collection of data organized in a manner that allows access, retrieval and use of that data.
- A network which is used for sharing data, software and hardware among several users owning microcomputers is called __________?
- Computers that are used in large organizations such as insurance companies and banks, where many people frequently need to use same data, are____?
- What occurs when a firm’s business is terminated Assets are sold, proceeds are used to pay creditors, and any leftovers are distributed to shareholders ?
- Which country built worlds largest data centre radio telescope?
- Which device is used to process data?
- Rearranging data in a new sequence is known as__________?
- A device through which we enter data in a computer is known as ___________?
- A firm in perfectly competitive industry is producing 50 units, its profit-maximizing quantity. Industry price is £2 and total fixed costs and total variable cost are £25 and £40 respectively. The firm’s economic profit is?