- Lime is the capital of which country?
- Most immigration country is?
- The fastest marine animal found in warmer parts of five oceans of the world is?
- The highest sand dunes are found is_________?
- What country first used paper?
- The radial symmetry is found in the animals of___________?
- A hill or peak sticking through an ice cap, mostly found in Green land or Antarctica is called __________?
- The teacher found many mistakes in my composition, when she went__________it.
- Which country has no capital in world?
- Pakistan has signed MOU with which country, seeking to promote the employment of it’s citizens in the east Asian country?
- The most precious gemstone “Emerald” are found in______?
- Both radial and bilateral symmetry is found in the phylum____________?