A. Female prisoners
B. Prisoners over 70 years of age
C. Mentally challenged or person with special needs
D. All of the above
- The High courts in India were established under the___________________?
- How many prisoners in Pakistani jails have been denied their right to vote in the general election 2018?
- Which one of the following observations is not true about the Quit India Movement 1942 ?
- Which one of the following was the first fort constructed by the British in India _____?
- Zakir Hussain was the______________ president of India.
- Exchange rate of which of the following currencies falls because of persistent balance of payments deficit ?
- When All India Muslim League (AIML) celebrated Victory day?
- Who initiated the cult of Shivaji against the Muslims of India?
- All India Muslim League observed the Direct Action Day on?
- How much Kashmir is occupied by India
- 26th January is India’s___________ Day?
- Term the interchange of commodities across political frontiers without restriction such as tariffs, quotas, or foreign exchange controls ?