D. None of these
- Which is the best method of study of child behavior?
- We calculate average marks of a student in the way as we calculate____________?
- To make classroom teaching more effective every teacher should discuss with colleagues:
- When students are asked to leave the classroom to observe events organisms and objects in their natural surroundings the teacher is actually using _________strategy to teach them?
- Which from the following is termed as student-centered learning method?
- The idea of teaching the whole child in the “philosophy of pragmatism in education” means teaching students to be good_________?
- The confusion __________ the discovery of the body made everybody lose track of time.
- The concept of perennialism in education means school curricula should focus on what is___________?
- When the teacher is restating the information to show basic principles in the classroom, he is actually?
- How shall you help a student who has failed in the half yearly examination?
- The extinction technique of classroom management is a technique where teacher __________ any negative behavior.
- When a student asks a Question to which the teaching has no direct, correct answer. What should the teacher do?