D. None of these
- Regular changes in teaching strategies in the class is required:
- Women are given preferences in teaching of primary children because:
- When students begin learning with an activity designed to lead them to particular concepts or conclusions, the method of teaching is called____________?
- The teaching approach in which students share knowledge with other students through a variety of structures, is known as:
- What should teacher do after teaching the lesson?
- The best technique of teaching at primary stage is______________?
- Teaching will be effective if the teacher:
- An assessment that is conducted prior to the start of teaching or instruction is called_____________?
- The meaning of teaching method is?
- Before accepting the teaching profession one must know:
- What should teacher do before teaching the lesson?
- To make classroom teaching more effective every teacher should discuss with colleagues: