a) pressure vessel
c) waste valve
d) water hammer
- FM stands for ________?
- A __________ is a hydraulic machine for converting hydraulic power at low pressure into a reduced volume at higher pressure.
- Poor developing countries typically impose __________ tariffs than rich advanced nations on imports?
- An alternate option to the hydraulic ram is _________?
- When the hydraulic fluid forms on only one side of the piston, it is called _______
- The typical efficiency of a hydraulic ram is ____?
- The main function of centrifugal pumps are to ________?
- Hydraulic Ram is used in areas where there is a source of ________ power.
- In a hydraulic crane, _____ is the component mainly responsible for lifting.
- Which of the following conditions must be fulfilled for proper adjustment in the environment?
- _______ aids in cushioning the shock of the hydraulic pressure during the working of the hydraulic ram
- Area is ________?