A. To fulfill the needs of the students
B. Personality of the teacher
C. Period of the service
D. Publication of the books
- In cooperative method teachers act as a delegator means the teacher act as a/an ________ to the students.
- According to John Dewey, which side of the educational process is the basis?
- The more often a particular ability is used the __________ it becomes?
- Primary teachers should give top priority to___________?
- The elections should be held on the basis of general adult franchise. This demand was made in?
- The students learn most from those teachers who:
- Generally students like those teachers who:
- An assessment use to determine a person’s ability in a particular field of studies is called_________?
- Developing new rules and principles on the basis of given facts and information in memory level is called___________?
- As people gets older, the ability of applying or maintain attention_____________?
- From each according to his ability to each according to his need is the slogan of ?
- The longer a particular ability is unused the __________ it becomes.