For your better test preparation and better Biology MCQs preparation, in this section, we are posting Nutrition MCQs.
Nutrition is the science that deals with the interaction of nutrients and other substances in food which is related to maintenance, growth, reproduction, health, and disease of an organism. Nutrition also includes food intake, absorption, assimilation, biosynthesis, catabolism, and excretion.
1. Carbohydrates, fats & proteins are essential for:
A. Metabolic processes of an organism
B. Providing energy
C. Formation of structures
D. All of these
2. Magnesium is present in which of the following?
3. Deficiency of which of the following causes chlorosis?
D. Both A and B
4. Deficiency of K+ causes:
A. Stunted growth & strong chlorosis
B. No electron transport chains
C. The premature death of leaves.
D. Stunted growth of roots.
5. Puccinia is a parasitic:
6. Autotrophic organisms can exist in an exclusively ______ environment.
7. Strong chlorosis is due to the deficiency of _____ in plants.
8. Stunted growth of roots is due to the deficiency of _____ in plants
9. Puccinia commonly destroys
10. Nodules on roots of leguminous plants have _____ bacteria
B. Nitrogen fixing
Click On Below Page Numbers To Go To Next/Previous Page of Nutrition MCQs