National University of Medical Sciences, commonly referred to as NUMS, is a public research university located in Rawalpindi, Pakistan. NUMS is run by the Pakistan Army Medical Corps. It is recognized by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) of Pakistan for degree awarding status.
If you are the one who loves to be an Army doctor and if you wish to study MBBS or BDS from an army medical college then we will guide you to achieve your goal.
After the final exams of FSc, NUMS posts an advertisement for registration of NUMS MDCAT test on official NUMS website. You can register online for NUMS Entry Test which is also known as NUMS MDCAT Test.
You can visit this link of our website for NUMS Entry Test Preparation complete subject and topic wise.
NUMS Merit List 2018
Below is the expected merit list for NUMS MBBS and BDS admissions for 2018. Please Note that this is expected merit list and NOT final or official merit list.
- CMH Lahore Medical And Dental College 87 to 88 per cent.
- Wah Medical College 85 to 86 per cent.
- CMH Multan Institute of Medical Sciences 85 to 86 per cent.
- Foundation University Medical College 84 to 85 per cent.
- Shifa College of Medicine 82 to 84 per cent.
- CMH Institute of Medical Sciences, Bahawalpur 82 to 80 per cent.
- CMH Kharian 80 to 79 per cent.
- Fazaia Medical College 78 to 79 per cent.
- Islamabad Medical and Dental College 76 to 78 per cent.
- HITEC Institute of Medical Sciences 75 to 76 per cent.
- CMH Karachi (Karachi Institute Of Medical Sciences, CMH Malir) 74 per cent.
- Yusra Medical and Dental College 73 to 74 per cent.
- Isra University, Islamabad 72 to 73 per cent.
- HBS – Medical and Dental College 70 to 72 per cent.
- Rawal Institute of Health Sciences (RIHS) 69 to 70 per cent.
- Bahria University Medical & Dental College 68 to 69 per cent.
- Mohi-ud-Din Islamic Medical College 68 to 69 per cent.
- Quetta Institute of Medical Sciences 67 per cent.