For your better entry test preparation and better Physics MCQs preparation, in this section, we are going to post Nuclear Physics MCQs.
Nuclear Physics is the branch of Physics which studies atomic nuclei and their constituents and interactions. Other forms of nuclear matter are also studied in Nuclear Physics. Nuclear physics should not be confused with atomic physics, which studies the atom as a whole, including its electrons.
Nuclear Physics MCQs
1. In the nucleus of uranium, the number of neutrons will be
D. Different for different isotopes
3. One AMU is equal to
A. 1.66 x 10-27kg
B. 166 x 10-15ng
C. 166 x 10-20g
D. All of above
4. According to which one of following law the density of atom is uniform?
A. J.J.Thomson model
B. Rutherfords model
C. Bohrs model
D. All of the above laws contradict the statement
5. For chain reaction to build up the size of the radioactive target should be
A. Greater than the critical size
B. Less than the critical size
C. Equal to the critical size
D. All of above can build up a change reaction
6. Antimatter consists of
D. All of above
7. Neutron and proton are commonly known as
8. The half-life of radium is 1590 years. In how many years shall the earth loss all its radium due to radioactive decay?
A. 1590×106 years
B. 1590×1012 years
C. 1590×1024 years
9. Which one of the following radiation possesses maximum penetrating power?
D. All have the equal penetrating power
A. Can exist inside the nucleus
B. Cannot exist inside the nucleus
C. Can exist both inside and outside the nucleus
D. Do not know
Click On Below Page Numbers To Go To Next/Previous Page of Nuclear Physics MCQs