A. interfere into
B. interfere from
C. interfere upon
D. interfere with
- A man who rarely speaks the truth is called?
- My sister is bad _____ maths.
- Around _____ billion m3 of gas would be transported from Karachi to Lahore per annum through North-South gas pipeline.
- He is weak _____ grammar.
- The truth of the conclusion of an inductive argument is___________?
- Idle period of lift is defined as the difference of the total time taken for one operation and the _____ of the lift.
- Sun revolves around milky way in about _____ million years.
- Dialectic or dialectical method is a discourse between opposing parties to establish the truth through__________?
- The reasoning in which the given statements are viewed as supplying strong evidence for the truth of the conclusion is called___________?
- The fine yellowish dust or silt spread and deposited by the winds, that is very fertile is called _____?
- Which one of the following was the first fort constructed by the British in India _____?
- I am sick _____ job.