A. Proxima Centurai
B. Alpha Scorpii
C. Beta Orionis
- Nearest galaxy to milky way Galaxy is ________?
- Who has become the Pakistan’s first female two-star general?
- Who is the First Woman in U.S. Military and Uniformed Service history to achieve a four-star officer rank?
- The sum of all phase current in a star connected primary winding with no neutral connection is equal to___________?
- This in-between phase of stellar nurseries and star formation in stellar evolution is when the gathered dust is still condensing to form a star.
- What sub-class of neutron star is known for its extremely high magnetic field?
- Sirius A ( Brightest star ) is also known as?
- Which part of the world is known as “Star and key of Indian Ocean”?
- The final phase of a star’s evolution is determined by the star’s:
- Which planet is the nearest to earth in our solar system?
- Which of the following planets is known as “morning star”?
- Which of the following is the nearest star?