A. John Maynard
B. Milton Friedman
C. Ferdinand Magellan
D. None of these
- Who won first hockey world cup?
- World’s tallest man is _________?
- Who was known as the “Ambassador to the World’s Religion” ?
- Which is the world’s tallest lighthouse?
- Which country has no capital in world?
- Which Cricket World Cup Pakistan have won?
- World food day is observed on?
- All round development means:
- Round Table Discussion involves:__________participants?
- According to the theory of forms (or theory of ideas) material world is a/an __________ of the real world.
- Which is the world’s most spoken language?
- Which is the world’s oldest Lake?