- Organisation of American States (OAS) was established in _________________?
- The presidency of Abraham Lincoln began on ______________, when he was inaugurated as the 16th President of the United States?
- The world’s largest land border is situated between_________________?
- The Vicious circle theory states that?
- The observer states of Shanghai Cooperation Organisation are__________?
- Which is the longest border between two countries?
- Tripoli is the capital of which country?
- Some substances are good conductor of electricity in both the solid and liquid states. These substances are generally______________?
- Which Two States donated lands for Washington DC?
- Which of the following country has lion as its emblem?
- Most immigration country is?
- In a 3 phase VSI out of eight valid states, the number of valid states that produce zero ac line voltages is/are_________?