A. Horold Urey
B. Isamu Akasaki
C. Patrick Modiano
D. Yuan Lee
- Who is the first Asian, first Indian & first non-European to win the Nobel prize in Literature in 1913?
- "Sindhu Muhinje Saah Mein" book of Sindhi literature is written by?
- Who was the first woman to win Nobel Prizes in two different categories?
- One French unit is equal to __________ ppm
- Who was the first Asian to receive noble prize in 1913?
- On which date Nobel Prize is awarded every year?
- Who got Nobel prize in physics in 1979?
- Who is the youngest person ever to win a Nobel Prize in history?
- In which category USA has won maximum Nobel Prizes?
- When was Nobel Prize in economics started?
- Which is the second largest Nobel prizes winner country till date?
- Alfred Nobel, a Swedish chemist and industrialist, who was the inventor of the high explosive?