A. 15 September 2012
B. 15 September 2013
C. 15 September 2014
D. 27 September 2015
- Which is the world’s oldest democracy?
- World’s oldest’ 48-feet long Buddha statue unearthed in ____________?
- Name the first woman president of the UN general Assembly?
- Who is the First Woman in U.S. Military and Uniformed Service history to achieve a four-star officer rank?
- In Japan, Tuesday is known as_________?
- Sea of Japan’ is famous for____________?
- An unmarried woman beyond the usual age for marriage is called?
- Which Country Has the oldest flag in the world?
- Which is the oldest monarchy in the world?
- Where is the world’s oldest university?
- Which tennis champion has become the oldest World no. 1 in tennis history?
- Which is the continuously world’s oldest democracy?