- I was astonished _____ her failure.
- He always comes _____ home late.
- His application for a visa was turned _____ by the consulate.
- Which pollutant from motor car exhaust causes mental disease _____?
- Which one of the following was the first fort constructed by the British in India _____?
- Approximately _____ species of bacteria are known to cause diseases in humans.
- Idle period of lift is defined as the difference of the total time taken for one operation and the _____ of the lift.
- It is already 8 o’clock. Can you _____ time to catch the bus?
- In a hydraulic crane, _____ is the component mainly responsible for lifting.
- The training session has been changed from 9:00 _____ 10:00.
- Alexandria is the city of _____?
- _____ computers are also called personal computers.