A. Uric acid
B. Lactic acid
C. Oxalacetic acid
D. Fyruvie acid
- All of the following disease are caused by viruses, except?
- Realism is a philosophical approach that argues that ultimate reality is the world of___________?
- Ozza was the name of___________?
- For series connected SCR dynamic equalising circuit consists of___________?
- Anemia is caused by the deficiency of?
- The increasing vapor pressure caused by heating a liquid is due to___________?
- Mosad and Aman are secret agencies of___________?
- Nitrifying bacteria are the examples of___________?
- The radial symmetry is found in the animals of___________?
- Grameen Bank a pioneer in the field of micro finance was the brainchild of___________?
- The ac output voltage waveform of VSI and AC output current waveform of CSI respectively is composed of___________?
- While teaching in the classroom, any kind of work that involves two or more students, is a form of___________?