One of the top govt jobs opportunity in Pakistan is the job in National Highways & Motorway Police (NH&MP). Motorway police hire individuals for the posts of Patrol Officer (BS-14), Junior Patrol Officer (BS-07) and many other vacancies in the department. The recruitments are made from all over Pakistan and the total number of vacancies is divided among the provinces of the country on a quota basis. Here you will find all the material you need for the Motorway Police Test Preparation.
The registration procedure for these jobs is done under the supervision of the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) which not only handle the registration procedure but also take care of the matters related to the recruitment test.
Uniformed Jobs in Motorway Police with Basic Pay Scales:
- Patrol Officer (BPS-14)
- Junior Patrol Officer (BPS-07)
Non-Uniformed Motorway Police Jobs with Basic Pay Scales:
- Accounts Officer (BPS-17)
- Computer Programmer (BPS-16)
- Accountant (BPS-16)
- Computer Operator (BPS-16)
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- Photographer (BPS-13)
- UDC (BPS-11)
- Field Assistant (BPS-11)
- Draftsman (BPS-10)
- LDC (BPS-09)
- Paramedical Staff (BPS-07)
- Khateeb (BPS-07)
- Tailor (BPS-07)
How to Apply for Patrol Officer in Motorway Police And BPS-16 & Above through FPSC:
- Candidates meeting criteria are welcome to apply via online at the official site www.fpsc.gov.pk.
- Those candidates who do not have access to the Internet are allowed to apply on a handwritten application on plain paper including complete information to the Secretary FPSC.
- The applicants have to pay the test fee of Rs. 300/ for BPS-16 & 17, Rs. 750/ for BPS-18, Rs. 1200/ for BS-19 and Rs. 1500/ for BS-20 & above posts, in the NBP Bank, Government Treasury, and State Treasury.
How To Apply for Junior patrol officer in Motorway Police through PTS:
- Candidates may download the application form and deposit slip from the official site of PTS which is www.pts.org.pk
- Duly filled application form along with originally paid deposit slip of test fee in favor of PTS and all other documents should reach the following address given below.
- Test fee Rs. 89/- for Phase-I and Rs. 59/- for Phase-II shall be paid in any branch of HBL or UBL on prescribed bank challan.
- All applications should reach PTS Head Office 3rd Floor Adeel Plaza Fazal-e-Haq Road Blue Area Islamabad.
- Candidates already in Government / Autonomous Bodies / Semi-autonomous Bodies should forward their applications through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications or received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Information about PTS Test Schedule and Roll Number will be dispatched to PTS official site.
- Only qualified candidates from written test will be allowed to appear for an interview.
Motorway Police Test Preparation
Click on below links for Motorway Police Test Preparation of different posts like patrol officers and junior patrol officers.