21. When the car takes a turn around a curve road, the passengers feel a force acting on them in a direction away from the centre of the curve. It is due to
A. Centripetal force
B. Gravitational force
C. Their inertia
D. Centrifugal force
22. A body is falling freely under gravity. How much distance does it fall during an interval of time between 1st and 2nd seconds of its motion, taking g=10?
A. 14 m
B. 20 m
C. 5 m
D. 25 m
23. What is the shape of velocity, time graph for constant acceleration?
A. Straight inclined line
C. Inclined curve
D. Declined curve
24. When the collision between the bodies in a system is inelastic in nature, then for the system
A. Momentum changes but K.E remain to conserve
B. K.E changes but momentum remain to conserve
C. Both momentum and K.E changes
D. Both momentum and K.E remain to conserve
25. Which shows the correct relation between time of flight T and maximum height H?
26. The acceleration in the rocket at any instant is proportional to the nth power of the velocity of the expelled gases. Where the value of n must be?
27. Taking off rocket can be explained by
A. 1st law of motion
B. 2nd law of motion
C. Law of conservation of momentum
D. Law of conservation of energy
28. Which of the following is not an example of projectile motion.
A. A gas-filled balloon
B. Bullet fired from the gun
C. A football kicked
D. A baseball shot
29. What is the angle of projection for which the range and maximum height become equal?
A. Tan-1 1/4
B. Tan-1 4
C. Tan-1 1/2
D. Tan-1 2
30. The thrust on the rocket in the absence of the gravitational force of attraction is
B. Not constant
C. Constant if the rate of ejected gases is constant
D. Constant fora short-range rocket
Click On Below Page Numbers To Go To Next/Previous Page of Motion and Force MCQs