For your better entry test preparation and better Physics MCQs preparation, in this section, we are going to post Motion and Force MCQs.
In physics, a force is any interaction that, when unopposed, will change the motion of an object. A force can cause an object with mass to change its velocity which includes the beginning of moving from a state of rest to accelerate.
A force can also be described intuitively as a push or a pull. Force cause the object moving from a state of rest.
Motion and Force MCQs
1. When the body is in motion, ________ always changes.
A. It’s velocity
B. It’s acceleration
C. Its position vector
D. It’s momentum
2. A body is moving with uniform velocity. Its
A. Speed changes
B. Acceleration changes
C. The direction of motion changes
D. Displacement from origin changes
3. A man is in a car is moving with the velocity of 36km/hr. His speed with respect to the car is
4. When the velocity time graph is a straight line parallel to the time axis then,
A. Acceleration is const
B. Acceleration is variable
C. Acceleration is zero
D. Velocity is zero
5. Area under velocity time graph represent
6. The slope of the velocity time graph is
7. Instantaneous and average velocities become equal when a body
A. Has zero acceleration
B. Has uniform acceleration
C. Has variable acceleration
D. Moves in a circle
8. Which law of motion is also called law of inertia?
A. 1st law
B. 2nd law
C. 3rd law
D. All 1st, 2nd and 3rd laws
9. The inertia of an object is a quantitative measure of its
10. Newtons laws do not hold good for particles
A. At rest
B. Moving slowly
C. Move with high velocity
D. Move with a velocity comparable to the velocity of light
Click On Below Page Numbers To Go To Next/Previous Page of Motion and Force MCQs