- According to John Locke, a child’s mind does not contain any______________?
- The “Academy” was founded in___________?
- Conductance : mho :: ____________?
- National Fish of Pakistan is ____________?
- The first institution of higher learning in the Western world, “Academy”, was founded by___________?
- A silicon controlled racitifier (SCR) is a ____________?
- The able teacher is one who:____________?
- The idea of teaching the whole child in the “philosophy of pragmatism in education” means teaching students to be good_________?
- The season changes because of the ____________?
- Synonym of “calumny” is ____________.
- Which country to legalise child labour for kids from age of 10 on 18 July 2014?
- Which was the Mother tongue of Quaid-e-Azam?