- Control of river pollution can be done by providing the extra ___________ during dry season
- Which of the following does not include in the monitoring of river pollution?
- Treaty of Hudaybiyyah (صلح الحديبية) took place in March 628____________.
- famous place Shakarparian is located in___________?
- A pump that has low suction and moderate discharge of liquid is called ________
- Color of the glow produced in the discharge tube:
- Where all rivers of Punjab enter into Indus?
- The last major extension of British Indian territory took place during the time of ___?
- Internal breakage in a pump mainly takes place when ________?
- The deepest place in the Indian Ocean is_____?
- A pneumatic sewage ejector includes a tank for holding _________?
- A pump that has low suction and moderate discharge is called _______?