a) Inline hydraulic intensifier
b) Parallel hydraulic intensifier
c) Pressed hydraulic intensifier
d) Casting hydraulic intensifier
- In a hydraulic system the development of pressure is by variable displacement pump and _____
- In a hydraulic crane, _____ is the component mainly responsible for lifting.
- Hazrat Khadija (RA) is commonly regaeded by Muslims as the ____________.
- I did not know where he _________ from.
- The carrier which are commonly used in constant – frequency PWM is______________?
- A hydraulic ram uses the _______ effect to develop pressure.
- 50 ml of standard and hard water containing 1mg of pure CaCO3 per ml consumed 10ml of EDTA solution. 50ml of given EDTA sample requires 10ml of same EDTA solution. Calculate the total hardness of water sample in ppm
- Which Crops is the largest consumer of Water?
- Water vapor is ?
- The most common pump used for hydraulic fluid power application is __________
- The natural tendency of the water can be reversed by applying ________ to the salty water part
- When the hydraulic fluid forms on only one side of the piston, it is called _______