- For healthy arrangement of class room necessary thing is________________?
- Which of the following can have negative temperature coefficient _____________?
- Rate of evaporation of petrol is greater than that of water at room temperature because:
- Which element is required for solar energy conversion ______?
- Which is the most common element in atmosphere?
- Which country claims the place with the highest annual average temperature ( 34.4 C / 93.9 F )?
- A pump that has low suction and moderate discharge of liquid is called ________
- What is the temperature at the center of the Sun?
- Which is the hottest planet with estimated surface temperature is 464C of our solar system?
- When a warm air is lifted off the surface in temperature depression it is called ________?
- The temperature at which water boils depends mainly on ____________?
- Which element is used as moderator in nuclear reactor?