- The reasoning in which the given statements are viewed as supplying strong evidence for the truth of the conclusion is called___________?
- The process of decomposition of an electrolyte by passing electric current through its solution is called as__________
- Which of the following are the strong electrolytes?
- Which of the following is the weak base electrolyte?
- In electrolyte, ionisation ___________ on dilution
- Islamabad police have decided to establish strong anti-riot force to deal with protest in capital having what quantity of personnel?
- The electrolyte is placed in a special type of cell known as____________
- The specific conductance of the electrolyte ___________on dilution