For your better entry test preparation and better Physics MCQs preparation, in this section, we are going to post Measurements MCQs.
Measurement is the branch of physics and it deals with the assignment of a number to a characteristic of an object or event, which can be compared with other objects or events. The scope and application of measurement are dependent on the context and discipline.
2. Which branch of science plays an important role in the development of technology and engineering?
3. The number of categories in which physical quantities are divided is
4. How many types of units are in SI?
5. In scientific notation, numbers are expressed in
A. Power of ten
B. Powers of two
6. 1024 can be written in scientific notation as
B. 2 Raised to power 10
7. Prefix deca represents
A. 10 Raised to power 1
B. 10 Raised to power 2
C. 10 Raised to power 3
D. 10 Raised to power -1
8. The error in measurement may occur due to
A. The inexperience of a person
B. The faulty apprentice
C. Inappropriate method
D. Due to all reasons in a, b and c
9. The uncertainty in a measurement may occur due to
A. Limitation of an instrument
B. Natural variation of the object to be measured
C. Inadequate technique
D. All given in a, b and c
10. Random errors can be reduced by
A. Taking zero correction
B. Comparing the instrument with another more accurate one
C. Taking mean of several measurements
D. All methods explained in A, B and C
Click On Below Page Numbers To Go To Next/Previous Page of Measurements MCQs