A. Breakdown voltage
B. Peak reverse voltage
C. Holding current
D. Latching current
- To detect an over – current fault condition, the most reliable method is to connect a_____________?
- Tethys’s deposits finally turned to be___________?
- Anode current in an SCR consists of____________?
- The study of the physical, social and mental aspects of aging is called____________?
- Gate circuit or triggering circuit of a thyristor is
- The emf of the anode in zinc-air batteries is ___________
- His application for a visa was turned _____ by the consulate.
- The most suited gate pulses given to the AC regulator with R – L load can be in the form of____________?
- Which among the following ports was called Babul Makka (Gate of Makkah) during the Mughal Period ______?
- Condition necessary for micro teaching is___________?
- When students begin learning with an activity designed to lead them to particular concepts or conclusions, the method of teaching is called____________?
- To break information into parts and to examine the information is called____________?