- Any method of teaching which involves two or more students, can be termed as__________?
- Which of the following can affect the results of students in the examination?
- An assessment that is generally carried out at the end of a course to assign students a course grade is called?
- When the teacher displays picture for a second or two then asks students to describe as much as they can remember from what they saw he or she is trying to improve_____________?
- The teaching approach in which students share knowledge with other students through a variety of structures, is known as:
- The students of class v make too much of noise in Math’s class. The probable reason of this could be that the teacher
- In education, __________ is used to make inference about the learning and development of students?
- The use of internet for students in their educational activities is in your opinion:
- Teachers should present information to the students clearly and in interesting way, and relate this new information to the things students:
- Providing temporary support and encouragement to students until help in no longer needed is called_____________?
- The deadline was nearby, so Mrs. Jamal had her students’________their essays.
- The skill when students try to build abstract knowledge is called___________?