- An assessment is __________ if it consistently achieves the same results with the same (or similar) students.
- Why will you ask questions from students during the course of a lecture?
- Those students, who frequently ask questions in the class_____________?
- If you had followed the rules, you ____________disqualified.
- The teaching approach in which students share knowledge with other students through a variety of structures, is known as:
- Rather than “telling,” teacher leads students to concept through a series of ordered questions in____________?
- The technique in which the students act out roles form stories or historical events, is termed as:
- Any method of teaching which involves two or more students, can be termed as__________?
- ____________ is pair activity in which students have exactly 30 seconds to share all they known
- A scoring guide use to evaluate the quality of students is called____________?
- The teacher wants students to practice by repetition of some learning content, he normally uses ____________ method?
- The use of internet for students in their educational activities is in your opinion: