- The deadline was nearby, so Mrs. Jamal had her students’________their essays.
- How does an effective teacher make students attentive in class?
- A scoring guide use to evaluate the quality of students is called____________?
- The students learn most from those teachers who:
- According to John Dewey, schools must prepare students for________?
- An assessment that is generally carried out at the end of a course to assign students a course grade is called?
- Developing new rules and principles on the basis of given facts and information in memory level is called___________?
- The teacher wants students to practice by repetition of some learning content, he normally uses ____________ method?
- When the teacher displays picture for a second or two then asks students to describe as much as they can remember from what they saw he or she is trying to improve_____________?
- ___________ is an organizing tool to help the students visualize how many events can be tied to or contribute to a result?
- Generally students like those teachers who:
- Teacher reads aloud to the class to improve students: