A. Root crops
B. Legumes Crops granaries
C. Cereal Crops
D. None of Above
- The largest wheat producing country in the world is___________?
- Unipolar Modulation is generally used in____________?
- An assessment that is generally carried out at the end of a course to assign students a course grade is called?
- Which one of the following countries is the largest producer of rice in the world?
- A wind which reverses seasonally is known as_____?
- Generally students like those teachers who:
- Which country is the world largest wheat producer?
- The speed of the reciprocating pump is generally measured in ______?
- What is the protein content in wheat ?
- Which country leads the world in Rice exports?
- Wheat is placed in?
- The vitamin which is generally excreted by humans in urine is__________?