a) Hydraulic Ram
b) Hydraulic crane
c) Hydraulic Intensifier
d) Hydraulic accumulator
- How many terms can be used to express the output of a machine?
- The typical efficiency of a hydraulic ram is ____?
- What is the formula of the efficiency of the machine?
- Suppose that the firms collude and become a cartel The best level of output for the cartel as a whole is ___________ the price equals __________ and profits total __________?
- The most common pump used for hydraulic fluid power application is __________
- Harmonics in 3 phase inverters can be reduced by using___________?
- How should the air gap and the fringing effects be if the field form of a salient pole machine is rectangular?
- Compared to transistor, _________ have lower on state conduction losses and higher power handling capability?
- One of the main reasons why the cycling stops in the hydraulic ram is due to poor adjustment of ________
- Complexities of scoring of matching types of tests can be reduced by____________?
- If the length of a heater coil is reduced by 10% of its original length, then Power consumed by heater will?
- Most commonly used hydraulic intensifier for water jet cutting is _________?