A. Forward blocking mode
B. Reverse blocking mode
C. Both forward and reverse blocking mode
D. Forward conduction mode
- When a large surge current of very short duration flows through a thyristor then which one of the following device will operate to protect the thyristor ___________?
- If holding current of a thyristor is 2 mA then latching current should be_____?
- Which device is needed to convert AC current into DC current?
- Typical range of thyristor turn OFF time is______________?
- If the anode current is 800 A, then the amount of current required to turn off the GTO is about____________?
- CB used for over current protection of thyristor operates when the fault current is__________?
- Thyristor is nothing but a____________?
- 60 thyrsistors are connected in series and parallel to form a 10 KV and 5.5 KA switch. Each thyristor is rated for 1.2 KV, 1 KA. The no. of parallel path are 6. The efficiency of the switch is______________________?
- Gate circuit or triggering circuit of a thyristor is
- Who is the current CEO of Q Mobile?
- During which time maximum conduction spreading take place in the thyristor during turn ON?
- The Orange river flows in____________?