A. Dark matter
B. Maria, or seas, even though there is no water on the Moon
C. Maria, or seas, because they are filled with water
D. Moon spots
- Corrosion due to the corrosiveness of the soil is called as___________
- If energy is taken from the AC side of the inverter and sends it back into the DC side, then it is known as___________?
- A canyon is a large form of ________?
- The ozone layer is at height of________kilometers from the surface of the Earth?
- When a notebook is maintained by a group in which each member of the group is expected to add an idea, the notebook is known as___________?
- Largest moon in our solar system is ________?
- When a large surge current of very short duration flows through a thyristor then which one of the following device will operate to protect the thyristor ___________?
- What kind of weathering takes place on the valley side above the surface of the glacier?
- On which area of the moon did Armstrong, Aldrin and Collins make their landing on 20 July 1969
- Sum of all ecosystems is classified as___________?
- Which market is characterized by a small number of large buyers who control all purchases and therefore the market price of a good a service ?
- According to Emerson: “Want is a growing giant whom the coat of Have was never large enough to cover.” According to economists, “Want” exceeds “Have” because: