A. Dark matter
B. Maria, or seas, even though there is no water on the Moon
C. Maria, or seas, because they are filled with water
D. Moon spots
- The ozone layer is at height of________kilometers from the surface of the Earth?
- On which area of the moon did Armstrong, Aldrin and Collins make their landing on 20 July 1969
- Fog in the forms of warm rain falls into a cold layer of surface air is called ______________?
- Evaporation from ice and snow is known as___________?
- The theory explaining the different types of learning and proposing that they require different types of teaching is remembered as___________?
- Which is the hottest planet with estimated surface temperature is 464C of our solar system?
- “Elephant” large unit of paper measurement equal to 28 by?
- A disease that spreads over a large area:
- Which among the following is the correct sequence of the various layers of the Atmosphere from the Earth’s surface?
- What is the most important effect of the moon on earth?
- When a warm air is lifted off the surface in temperature depression it is called ________?
- What causes the Moon’s phases?