- A hill or peak sticking through an ice cap, mostly found in Green land or Antarctica is called __________?
- Evaporation from ice and snow is known as___________?
- “Never-never land” means?
- The Fastest Land Animal Is?
- The ratio between ocean and land by area is?
- Which Country is called “Crossroads of Western Europe”?
- Basin is a low land area. Which are the largest basins in the face of the earth?
- Which country is called “The Land of White Elephants”?
- Ice mass that covers more than fifty-thousand square kilometers of land area is classified as____________?
- The world’s largest land border is situated between_________________?
- Which country is called “Rainbow Nation”?
- Which of the following country is known as Land of Tulips?