- Ice mass that covers more than fifty-thousand square kilometers of land area is classified as____________?
- Which country first used banknotes?
- Which province of Pakistan is called “Land of Brave People”?
- Basin is a low land area. Which are the largest basins in the face of the earth?
- A hill or peak sticking through an ice cap, mostly found in Green land or Antarctica is called __________?
- In how many fields in which Nobel prize is distributed?
- Which country is called “Land of protease ?
- The world’s largest land animal is__________?
- Which country is known as “Land of Lilies”?
- The world’s largest land border is situated between_________________?
- Each year on Feb 12, “Asma jahangir award” will be presented to people in how many fields?
- “Never-never land” means?