- A hill or peak sticking through an ice cap, mostly found in Green land or Antarctica is called __________?
- The Fastest Land Animal Is?
- Which Country is called “Isle of pearls”?
- Pakistan has signed MOU with which country, seeking to promote the employment of it’s citizens in the east Asian country?
- The world’s largest land animal is__________?
- Which Country is called “The Land of Fire”?
- Which Country is known as “Land of Fertile Fields”?
- Basin is a low land area. Which are the largest basins in the face of the earth?
- What an authentic Hadith is called?
- The world’s largest land border is situated between_________________?
- Which Country has it’s capital name same as country’s name?
- Which Country is called play ground of Europe?