A. Saudi Arabia
- Which city is called city of seven hills?
- Dushanbe is the capital of__________?
- Which city is also called The City of 1,000 Minarets?
- Which city is called “The city of silent thoroughfares”?
- Which city is called the city of mosques (Masjid)?
- Which city of Pakistan once known as “City of Maple Trees”?
- Kalidas was a famous poet of ________ language.
- Telenor Answer: What is Ghana famous for?
- The country famous for Samba dance is_________?
- Which City of Pakistan is famous for sports goods?
- The number of famous Islamic months are?
- Sheikh Saadi (RA) was a famous poet of ____________ language.