For your better test preparation and better Biology MCQs preparation, in this section, we are posting Kingdom Protista MCQs.
In Biological diversity, Protists are eukaryotic organisms that cannot be classified as a plant, animal, or fungus. Most of the Protists are unicellular but some are multicellular as well, like algae. Kelp or seaweed is a large multicellular protist that provides food, shelter, and oxygen for numerous underwater ecosystems.
Kingdom Protista MCQs
1. Which of the following statement about Kingdom Protista is incorrect?
A. Their members have characteristics which separate them from other kingdoms
B. They only include unicellular aquatic eukaryotic organisms.
C. They do not develop from Blastula or embryo.
D. They contain ancestors for fungi plants & animals
2. Who first separated bacteria from other protists as a group?
A. John Hogg
B. Ernst Haeckel
C. Margulis and Schwartz
D. Herbert Copeland
3. Which of the protozoa has a striking resemblance to collar cells in sponges?
4. Do radiolarians belong to which of the following protozoal group?
5. Which of the following statement about ciliates in incorrect?
A. Contain mainly unicellular organisms.
B. Their contractile vacuole is responsible for water regulation.
C. They are even capable of sexual reproduction.
D. Diploid nucleus being smaller is responsible for cells metabolism and growth while polyploidy nucleus functions in the sexual process.
6. Limestone deposits are formed from
7. Plasmodium belongs to
8. Kingdom Protista includes ______ phyla
9. Stentor is a/an
10. Complexly specialized flagellates living symbiotically in the gut of termites are
Click On Below Page Numbers To Go To Next/Previous Page of Kingdom Protista MCQs