A. Would prefer
C. Will prefer
D. Had preferred
- According to John Dewey, schools must prepare students for________?
- According to John Locke, a child’s mind does not contain any______________?
- What is stated by Keynesian economics theory by British economist John Maynard?
- I am going _____ home.
- I told him _____ play cricket.
- The philosopher who for the first time mentioned the importance of play (or sports) in education was__________?
- He always comes _____ home late.
- Which city is called “home of hadith”?
- According to John Dewey, children should experience __________in school to make them better citizens.
- The boy I was about to meet _________ play a very important role in my life.
- John Stuart Mill wrote a famous book ”On Liberty” in____________?
- According to John Dewey, educational process has two sides: