- One who believes in the power of fate is known as?
- A normal human being has ________ senses?
- Types of bones in human body are: Long, short, irregular and ____________?
- Famous Lawyer and Human Rights activist Asma Jahangir died on?
- Which among the following is responsible for producing color of human skin ___?
- Which is the Longest Bone in Human Body?
- AC power in a load can be controlled by using____________?
- Which became the first river in the world to be granted the same legal rights as that of human beings on 15 March 2017?
- The ‘stone’ formed in human kidney consist mostly of_____________?
- How many bones in Human Body?
- Alzheimer’s disease in human beings is characterized by the degeneration of _______
- __________ has the lowest Human Development Index (HDI) in Pakistan.