- Famous Lawyer and Human Rights activist Asma Jahangir died on?
- Mother was aware _____ her children.
- As per human rights watch, nationals of which country are being executed more than any other foreign nationals annually in Saudi Arabia?
- _____________ is a scientific word for human beings?
- Hitler party which came into power in 1933 is known as?
- Types of bones in human body are: Long, short, irregular and ____________?
- International Human Solidarity Day celebrated on ______ December?
- All of the following organs in the human body are located both on the right and the left sides, except?
- There are__________ kinds of Joints in human body?
- Power transistor are type of___________?
- How many teeth are there in human mouth?
- A normal human being has ________ senses?