A. have it in
B. have enough
C. Make it in
D. made it
- I told him _____ play cricket.
- The players agreed to abide _____ the referee’s decision.
- In what time sun rays reach to earth?
- He is weak _____ grammar.
- Modern industry abounds _____ opportunities for young people with good scientific qualifications.
- Which pollutant from motor car exhaust causes mental disease _____?
- Nothing must be allowed to _____ our search for the truth.
- I _____ an old friend in the market this morning.
- A single phase one pulse controlled circuit has a resistance R and counter emf E load 400 sin(314 t) as the source voltage. For a load counter emf of 200 V, the range of firing angle control is _____?
- His application for a visa was turned _____ by the consulate.
- The fine yellowish dust or silt spread and deposited by the winds, that is very fertile is called _____?
- Around _____ billion m3 of gas would be transported from Karachi to Lahore per annum through North-South gas pipeline.