A. have it in
B. have enough
C. Make it in
D. made it
- Alexandria is the city of _____?
- Our plan _____ to succeed.
- I told him _____ play cricket.
- In a hydraulic crane, _____ is the component mainly responsible for lifting.
- The players agreed to abide _____ the referee’s decision.
- Modern industry abounds _____ opportunities for young people with good scientific qualifications.
- The fine yellowish dust or silt spread and deposited by the winds, that is very fertile is called _____?
- I was astonished _____ her failure.
- I am going _____ home.
- Which pollutant from motor car exhaust causes mental disease _____?
- His application for a visa was turned _____ by the consulate.
- The training session has been changed from 9:00 _____ 10:00.