A. have it in
B. have enough
C. Make it in
D. made it
- The players agreed to abide _____ the referee’s decision.
- Pakistan is the _____ largest cotton grower in the world.
- A single phase one pulse controlled circuit has a resistance R and counter emf E load 400 sin(314 t) as the source voltage. For a load counter emf of 200 V, the range of firing angle control is _____?
- Mother was aware _____ her children.
- He is used to _____ cricket.
- In a hydraulic system the development of pressure is by variable displacement pump and _____
- I was astonished _____ her failure.
- What Is Pakistan Standard Time Into GMT ?
- Alexandria is the city of _____?
- There are _____ countries in Africa.
- In what time sun rays reach to earth?
- I told him _____ play cricket.