D. South Korea
- Which is the rainiest city of Pakistan?
- Which City is called “City of Eternal Springs”?
- Which city is also called The City of 1,000 Minarets?
- Where is the lowest city of the world?
- Kirkuk famous for its oil fields is the city of__________?
- Which city is called “The city of silent thoroughfares”?
- Which one is the highest city of the world?
- Which city is known as “the city of conferences”?
- Which City is called “Valley of flowers”?
- Tomb of Babur is in which city?
- The river Indus flows from which city?
- Which city is called city of seven hills?