A. Nationalist policy
B. Domestic policy
C. Protectionist policy
- International Day of Peace is observed on?
- In variable frequency, PWM gain
- A firm in perfectly competitive industry is producing 50 units, its profit-maximizing quantity. Industry price is £2 and total fixed costs and total variable cost are £25 and £40 respectively. The firm’s economic profit is?
- If a country’s policy makers were to continuously use expansionary monetary policy in an attempt to hold unemployment below the natural rate the long-run result would be ?
- The oxidation resistance is given by the protective coatings.
- Which Country became 25th country to recognize same sex/gay and lesbian couples to legally wed?
- Two countries can gain from foreign trade if?
- When did Kiribati gain independence United Kingdom?
- Membership of the World Trade Organization for China?
- Commercial policy means?
- The SAFTA (South Asian Free Trade Agreement) entered into force on 1 January,__________?
- International Day for the Eradication of Poverty is observed on ?