a) Discharge pressure is increased
b) Temperature is increased
c) Heat leads to expansion
d) Corrosion takes place
- The fluid coming into the airlift pump is accelerated by ________?
- During which time maximum conduction spreading take place in the thyristor during turn ON?
- In which country is the driest place on earth situated?
- Which among the following is not a multi-cylinder pump?
- What kind of weathering takes place on the valley side above the surface of the glacier?
- famous place Shakarparian is located in___________?
- When an external force is not available in a pump, we use a ________?
- _________ is the most disliked place by Allah Ta’ala.
- The speed of the reciprocating pump is generally measured in ______?
- Gear pumps are mainly used in chemical installations because they pump ________
- A pump that has low suction and moderate discharge of liquid is called ________
- A gear pump uses ___________?