a) Discharge pressure is increased
b) Temperature is increased
c) Heat leads to expansion
d) Corrosion takes place
- What kind of weathering takes place on the valley side above the surface of the glacier?
- In which country is the driest place on earth situated?
- A pump that has low suction and moderate discharge is called _______?
- The drawback of this battery is the working voltage of battery is _________ due to the internal losses
- A ________ is a cyclic water pump that derives its power from hydroelectric sources.
- Treaty of Hudaybiyyah (صلح الحديبية) took place in March 628____________.
- A pump with two steams and two water cylinders is called ________?
- The first battle of Tarain took place between __________?
- In a hydraulic system the development of pressure is by variable displacement pump and _____
- The air lift pump works under the principle of _______?
- A pump that has low suction and moderate discharge of liquid is called ________
- When an external force is not available in a pump, we use a ________?