a) Discharge pressure is increased
b) Temperature is increased
c) Heat leads to expansion
d) Corrosion takes place
- The output that we get after an internal breakage can be classed as _________?
- The speed of the reciprocating pump is generally measured in ______?
- In which country is the driest place on earth situated?
- A pump with two steams and two water cylinders is called ________?
- Gear pumps are mainly used in chemical installations because they pump ________
- Which is the most liked place by Allah Ta’ala?
- The fluid coming into the airlift pump is accelerated by ________?
- The air lift pump works under the principle of _______?
- In Which Century Did The Crimean War Take Place?
- What kind of weathering takes place on the valley side above the surface of the glacier?
- The drawback of this battery is the working voltage of battery is _________ due to the internal losses
- Mostly pollution of rivers takes place by discharge sewage