A. Diagnostic phase is defective
B. Interactive phase is not properly activated
C. Post active phase is not properly planned
D. Both A and B
- The sum of all phase current in a star connected primary winding with no neutral connection is equal to___________?
- Purpose of evaluative phase of teaching is:
- In a three phase converter, the number of notches per cycle is____________?
- Single phase VSI are mainly used in___________?
- Rapid growth at exponential ration occurs in which phase of bacterial growth:
- In a single phase full wave rectifier, during blocking state the pea inverse voltage of diode is______________?
- This in-between phase of stellar nurseries and star formation in stellar evolution is when the gathered dust is still condensing to form a star.
- When our sun reaches the end of its red giant phase, it will turn into a___________?
- The final phase of a star’s evolution is determined by the star’s:
- In a 3 phase bridge rectifier the ripple frequency is _____________?
- Temperature of the stator winding of a three phase induction motor is obtained by___________?
- Documenting the acceptance of the system is performed during ………….. phase of the fundamental test process.