A. International trade per capita
B. Real income per capita
C. Unemployment per capita
D. Calories per capita
- Hong Kong and South Korea are examples of developing nations that have recently pursued ________ industrialization policies?
- How many Countries out of 193 UN members approved United Nation’s Migration Pact in Marrakesh, Morocco in December 2018 ?
- Success in developing values is mainly development upon___________?
- The iron and steel industries of which of the following countries are almost fully dependent on imported raw materials?
- Total Number Of Visa Free Countries For Pakistan 2018
- Which of the following countries is the largest supplier of meat?
- Which of the following strategies have developing countries not used to deal with the problem of unstable export markets ?
- Due to load shedding, UPS is now widely used. What does UPS stands for?
- Which is the longest border between two countries?
- How many countries participated in first Olympics?
- Currently how many countries has given observer status by UN____________?
- How Many Countries Are Landlocked In Asia?